Your 100% satisfaction is important for us and sometimes a return is inevitable and we accept appropriate returns and have set up a few guidelines to assure that returns are handled properly and fairly:
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for reasons of buyer's remorse (purchased wrong design/size/undelivered address, etc.). Therefore, please be 100% sure about what you want to buy before placing your order and the shipping address is correct.
- Timing: we have a 14-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received. This includes return transit time to our warehouse.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be unworn and unwashed, have all original tags attached, and accompanied by proof of purchase. We cannot accept items that have distinct odors or signs of wear and tear. We assess all returns on this basis and if your item fails this assessment we will not be able to process a refund.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and any other situations beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you may request damages from the shipping company.